The Amici Linguarum (pronounced “ah mee kee leen gwah room”) Award recognizes an individual or organization not directly involved in the teaching of world languages that has made a significant contribution to the profession.
- Must have made a large contribution to the teaching and learning of world languages
- Must have given significant support for the world language teaching profession
- Must have provided important service to the world language teaching profession
Award Nomination Evidence**
- Letter of endorsement addressing the award criteria listed
Award Nomination Procedures
- Select a candidate who meets the award criteria listed above*
- Fill out the online nomination form
- Work with your nominee to make sure that all of the required “Award Nomination Evidence”** is submitted by the deadline to the KWLA Awards Committee Chair at: email@example.com
Have any further questions about awards and nomination procedures? Please contact the KWLA Awards Committee Chair anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: A press release for winners of the Outstanding Teacher Award will be published within a week after the conference. Press releases for all other awards winners will be available by request only.